Welcome to the official website of Change Interaction Co., Ltd.
- We hope you can take the time to read and understand the terms and conditions of the legal agreement between you and Change Interaction (CI) as stated below.
- By accessing or using any content, or images on this electronic information page, you (the user) acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to comply with these terms. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use this electronic information page.
- CI is responsible for ensuring the legality of providing content on the website to users. All information, images, and content posted on the website comply with the regulations of the law and are in accordance with Vietnamese customs.
Copyright and Trademarks
- This website and all content, including but not limited to text, design, graphics, interface, images, and code, are copyrighted by CI or third parties licensed to CI.
- Any content on this website, including trademarks, trade names, company logos or product logos, product designs, etc., are the property of CI and are protected under the provisions of Vietnamese Intellectual Property Law and related documents.
- Any act of copying, quoting, modifying, distributing, publishing, or circulating, for commercial purposes in any form without prior written consent from CI is an infringement of CI's rights. We have the right to request the user to cease using and compensate for any damages (if applicable).
Rights and Responsibilities of CI
- CI has the right to modify and/or terminate any content, or features of a part or the entire website without prior notice to the user.
- CI has the right to implement security measures to protect against unauthorized access, unauthorized modification, disclosure, or destruction of information.
- When using the website, information will be transmitted through a medium/device beyond CI's control. Therefore, CI is not responsible for or related to any delays, failures, or interruptions of any data or other information transmitted in connection with the use of the website.
- Personal information such as addresses, emails, and telephone numbers of website users (voluntarily provided by users through various forms on the website) may be used internally to enhance CI's products and services. We commit not to actively disclose any user information to third parties, except in cases where there are written requests from investigative authorities in accordance with applicable laws. In that case, we will notify the user in writing. However, despite having security technologies and equipped systems with many security features, no data transmitted over the internet can be 100% secure. Therefore, CI cannot provide a definite commitment that the information you provide to us will be absolutely secure, and we will not be responsible in case of unauthorized access to the personal information of users. All information and materials that users post on the website, which are not of a private nature, are not considered confidential information, and CI has the right to use or transfer them for any purpose.
- CI is allowed to use any ideas or concepts that you submit to the website for unlimited purposes, including but not limited to product development, production, or marketing. CI is not obligated to compensate or reward the provider.
- You must be aware of and ensure that the information and materials you submit are within your scope of use, meaning that CI will not violate any rights of third parties.
- CI has the right to refuse certain materials you submit without being required to respond with a reason.
Rights and Responsibilities of the User
- Change Interaction allows users to view, extract information on the website (print, download, forward, etc.), or share it with others, but only for personal and non-commercial use, provided that copyright notices are cited.
- You agree to comply with the laws and regulations related to the use of CI's website; not to interfere or affect the use of the website by other users; not to interfere with the operation and management of CI's website.
- You acknowledge and accept that CI and/or its subsidiaries/affiliated units/employees shall not be liable for any losses, damages, or expenses arising from any decision you make when using any information on the website for any reason.
- If you are dissatisfied with any information on the website or with any terms and conditions of using the information on this website, the only method you should take is to terminate access/use of the information on the website.
- An invalid term of use by a court decision with jurisdiction shall not affect the validity of the remaining terms.
- CI always welcomes your opinions/feedback on the content of the website. If any part of this website is believed to infringe on the copyrights of third parties, please contact us.